Sunday, May 13, 2007

zzz i went blogsurfing again. and i saw alot of blogger users criticising blogger. irony. since they dun like blogger, they can bloody hell get another blog host. i saw someone writing one whole post criticising blogger. and to think that i finish reading that post. o.o wasted my time. zzz thats so lame.
tml, i think we are getting back bio and phy. killer paper. bio was marked by boey. guessed wad, that time he marked my paper, i almost failed. so. this time round, i shant expect much isnt it? his way of marking was well beyond my capabilty of understanding. oh wtvr. lots of ticks with no awarded marks. cool huh. damn it.
i guessed physics was kind of fucked up. the last thing i want to do is to cry over physics paper. but i guessed there is a high chance of doing so. i really dunno what to expect. i need 29 to pass physics overall. but 29/70 is definetely below expectation of many isnt it. 29. it is really low, but i dun even think i can get it. wth is wrong with me. i think if i really fail this time round, it is soley my fault. well, i din really revised physics. my revision for physics din last for more den 8hrs. how can i expect myself to do well huh. with that, i think i deserve some self reflection huh. nt on perserverance. nt on willingness- to-embrace-new-challenges-crap. o.o ok, abit on perserverance. if i did perservere, i would nt haf on the com and play. oman. i really regret it.
passing physics with a C5 is now a blessing.


i think for june, i will haf to stock up on assesment bks and revise as much as i can. i want to help my brother get 250 for psle, i guess there's smth i can do for him. the last thing i want to see is him mixing with a gang of hooligans smoking a day long.


make me love physics please.

No comments: